Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
My formal education : SMPN 4 Bekasi, SMAN 4 Bekasi. I'm a university student in Gunadarma University. Faculty of Economics. Bachelor Degree of Management. Strata 1. Class 3 EA 10 ( superior class ). NPM 10208241 Please visit http://10208241.student.gunadarma.ac.id/kursus.html http://10208241.student.gunadarma.ac.id/tugas.html My handphone number +62 856 9755 2992. Give priority to education. Competence, idea, initiative, optimist, logical, spirit. Working with professionalism. I believe with my ability..

Minggu, 27 Mei 2012

Why did inspired you most in movie “MELODI” ?

Nama :  Bemby Agustian            
NPM :  10208241           
Kelas :  4EA14             
Mata Kuliah Softskill :  Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2      






 
Why did inspired you most in movie “MELODI” ?                        

I think the melody is very nice movie. Since it rarely tells Drama Film Musikkal. Last thing I remember is the movie “Sherina”. If only the film was promoted strong melody, melody movie will surely be the only drama in Indonesia preferred musikkal from children to adults. Good storyline and music that dominated a very beautiful color film.
I salute Harry Dagoe Suharyadi, he is a writer, songwriter, film director and producer of this melody. His work is worthy of appreciation given.